Friday, August 13, 2010

A Polynesian Wedding.

Jackie (Jon's sister) and Chad were married August 7th in the Salt Lake City Temple. The sealing was beautiful and the after party was fantastic! Polynesians know how to par-tay! I'm grateful that our children will grow up with so much culture in their lives. We are so happy for the newlyweds.

I love my man in a tux!


Can you see the goldfish?


The beautiful bride. Jackie actually introduced me to Jon. She is a true friend and wonderful sister.


Getting ready for pictures.


We are so excited for Chad to join the Niu family.

Each married couple in Jon's family receives a beautiful crystal temple from Mom Niu as a wedding gift. I loved the cupcake idea!

I love little Leilani's face, priceless.


Mom and Dad Niu.

Auntie Anna makes THE BEST chop suey in the world!! It's my favorite Polynesian dish.

I love the mountains in the background. It was a perfect night with perfect weather.

Another goldfish.

We sang "Lucky" as a surprise gift for the couple.


The entertainment was fabulous!! Tiare (Jon's sister) danced a Tahitian dance. She is so talented!!




Another wedding down. Congrats to the Jackie and Chad Peterson! We love you guys.

p.s. Thanks to Grandma Buck for all the lovely pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Jon sang too. How perfect. I bet it was great! You looked really cute in these pictures. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete