Monday, July 12, 2010

Another wonderful family visit.

While we were engaged and just married last year we drove to Sac town about 9 times. The budget and school hasn't allowed such a luxury this year... So, we have felt extremely blessed to have the Hogge family come to us instead. My little brother was coming up for EFY... Mom, Dad, and little brother Bradford decided they might as well come too and stay the entire week. Once my sister Sarah heard that Mom and Dad were staying with Mindy and Jon for an ENTIRE week she thought it'd be fun to join the party. Sister Hilly came down from BYU-I and joined us on the weekend.

Sweet Alice. Look at those chunky legs!

Alice and Jon's sister's baby, Leilani. Just a few days apart. Alice is huge!! Or maybe Leilani is just so small. Those girls love Uncle Jon.

Being with my family is so refreshing. Although we have Jon's fabulous family here, it's always good to be with everyone. The nieces, Mari and Alice are growing up quickly. I enjoy spending as much time as I possibly can with them.
Family is a precious blessing to me.
Auntie Mindy & Miss Mari enjoying a Utah favorite, cupcakes from
The Sweet Tooth Fairy.

Look at that sweet face with her special cupcake. I think she looks like me ;)

3 comments:

  1. How fun Mindy. Your family is the best. My mom is coming to visit in August and I can't wait, I wish the whole family could come too. Glad you had a good time with them as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get enough pictures of the babies! Jon and you look so skinny!! I feel so left out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Beau did go to BYUI! He's out here going to dental school now...and still singing up a storm.:) I love these pics of your nieces they DO look like you! SO cute!

    P.S. I LOVE the new kitchen accessory your hubby got for you.:) I've had my eye on one for quite some time now!

    ReplyDelete