Thursday, July 1, 2010

KitchenAid

Yesterday Jon surprised me with an early Anniversary gift. The gift was originally meant for Christmas, but I don't think he could take the suspense of waiting any longer. And... He got such a fabulous deal on the gift he HAD to show me. Haha, oh I love my man. Yesterday after work he revealed his secret of two days.... a KitchenAid!!! I know it may seem so silly, but I was SO EXCITED!! I was especially excited to find that it was the exact one I had been hoping and wishing for... Professional 600 Series, 6 quart in Onyx Black. Every time I'd walk past our kitchen I'd find myself staring at the KitchenAid, haha. I put my hopes to have a KitchenAid on hold because I knew there were other important things to invest in. This was quite the surprise! Thank you, sweetheart. I love you more.

Talking to Mom or Sarah about the exciting news.

4 comments:

  1. That IS exciting news (not silly at all)! We got one this last Christmas and I LOVE it! So many uses. Happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same thing for Christmas, except the Stainless Steel color. I did a dance when I opened it I was so excited! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Congratulations on 1 year! It just goes by faster from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love my kitchen aid, yours is definately more fancy shmancy than mine. You will love it. What a good husband you have!

    ReplyDelete