Friday, August 20, 2010

He is everything to me.


One year later and I am more in love than I ever knew I could be. We will be celebrating our first anniversary this weekend. Yay!

This past year has been the most happy year of my life. My sweetheart is the greatest example of Christlike love. He serves without second thought. He tells me he loves me all the time, every day. He works incredibly hard for our future. He is kind to others. He is patient. He loves the Lord completely. He knows how to calm my mind and heart. He holds me when I just need to be held. He listens. He talks to me about anything and everything. He makes me laugh, or at least tries to, haha. He watches The Food Network with me. He cooks and bakes with me. He is creative and ambitious. He is full of faith. He is my gentleman. He is my favorite best friend. He is my everything.

Every new phase of my life has become so much more fulfilling. I am grateful to feel overwhelmed with love from my sweetheart. I am especially grateful that he is mine forever.

Thank you, sweetheart, for a most beautiful year. I love you.

6 comments:

  1. That is seriously so sweet- you made me tear up! Sounds like Fred and Jon have a lot in common! Our husbands are awesome! :)
    -Cammie (Piquet) Woolley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! You deserve such a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jon and Mindy! I am so happy that you are so happy. It is such a blessing when your friends marry men that take of them and love them the way that they deserve. What a great thing!

    Ps. Those cupcakes looked sooooo good! And the oreo one made me think of that choir trip we took where we just brought a backpack full of all different kinds of oreos! So funny!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you're so happy. To infinity and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cute! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! Oh Mindy, you have to be the sweetest and most genuine person I know. He is SO lucky to have YOU, too!:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete