Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lovey Dovey Pictures

Just before celebrating our first anniversary we won a photo session from a good friend. It was so special to take pictures for our anniversary. Our friend, Liz, is a talented photographer from Utah. Check out her blog here and her website here. Liz and her husband already have two beautiful little boys. Because of complications they can no longer have children and are trying to adopt. They are selling jewelry and prints to raise money for a new addition to their family. Check it out here.

We had a blast during our session with Liz. She did such a great job. It happened to be smoldering hot that day. We took pictures in an old barn barely a mile away from our home. I love my husband. Enjoy the lovey dovey pictures!












4 comments:

  1. ow ow Minz. These are pretty spicy! And gorgeous of course. That is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny pictures! I love them! Josh and I will have those one day... Sorry to hear you were sick earlier this week, you need to stop by when you feel better. I look forward to seeing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! I love those photos!! I think it's time for Kyle and I to capture some moments like those! You two are so beautiful together!! :)

    ReplyDelete