Friday, March 12, 2010

Slim in 6 Update

Okay... it's been about a week since we finished the 6 week exercising program. We tried to start another program with Jullian Michaels, but found ourselves going right back to Slim in 6. We're just hooked and it is REALLY working!!

Mr. Niu has lost a total of 30 pounds and I have lost 10 pounds all in 6 weeks! With healthy eating and consistently following the work out program we are dropping pounds and toning. We haven't measured ourselves, but my clothes are loose on me and we had to buy Mr. Niu new jeans because he looked like a gangsta with his sagging pants, haha. Most importantly, we are creating fantastic habits and we feel absolutely great!

We still have more pounds to lose to reach our goals, but it's important to celebrate every achievement! I wish I had before and after pictures... maybe next time I'll remember.

Luvs!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! Isn't it sicnkening though how guys can do the EXACT SAME thing and lose 3x the weight?!? But good job to both of you! I can't wait to get back to excercising again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Congratulations! I should look into that program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips on my blog!! I followed your lead and bought Slim in 6. I believe it should arrive next week and I'm excited to try it. Do you recommend I do something now, before it comes, to prepare myself?

    ReplyDelete