Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Almost there!


39 weeks and due this coming Sunday, August 21st! I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. Everything is looking great! The docs are really impressed with my progress, my health and the health of Baby Niu. Jon has been my angel throughout the pregnancy. He is kind and understanding. He is more excited than anyone for our little guy to join our family. Jon was just hired by a metal company to be their graphic/web designer for advertising and marketing! We couldn't be more thrilled. He graduates in December and already has a job in his field! I am so proud of him. It could not have come at a more perfect time. The Lord continues to bless us with miracles and we are so grateful.

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I am so excited for you! Your lives are going to completely change with the addition of this little guy, and he is so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We, too, are so excited for you! Congratulations and we hope and pray all goes very well for you this coming week! -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look radiant! You have to keep us posted. We are so proud of Jon with his new job. We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good news all around. You look amazing and I can't wait to see pictures soon of your little one!!

    ReplyDelete