Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A beautiful weekend.

We always look forward to General Conference weekend. It's so exciting to hear the counsel of our church leaders and prophet. Despite being a little under the weather, we had a beautiful weekend.

We began with my mission reunion. I absolutely love my reunions. I served with many, many intelligent, talented, and gorgeous sisters. It is always exciting for me to see how we are all progressing. So many are married, engaged, attending grad school, have incredible jobs, and are simply loving life. My sweet Mr. Niu was the designated photographer...

Practicing a song we all learned that day for the reunion... just like old times at the V.C.

Two of my favorite people.


Easter and General Conference on the same day = happiness. The Easter bunny visited our home and left Mr. Niu a basket full of goodies and they were mostly healthy too! Wow, what a wonderful Easter bunny indeed.

We hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend. Luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment